Design and Development
Product Project Management
Carville has a successful track record in supporting new and established businesses with design, development and project management work.
Carville will review customer drawing and designs with the aim of offering advice on part design to achieve the most reliable, repeatable and economic manufacturing costs.
Carville adopt copy exact manufacturing techniques and aim to support our customers from initial concept through to prototypes and volume production.
When the precise engineering or manufacturing knowledge is not available within Carville, we have working relationships with leading specialists and consultants who can support a customer’s design and development requirements in several areas. These include:
- Liquid Manifolds for clinical diagnostic and medical applications
- Flow Cells for micro-fluidic and biotech applications
- Air Blocks for Pneumatic Valve applications.
- Custom Lenses and Light Guides for Medical and Industrial applications.
- Specialist project management